Are you curious about exploring kundalini energy and discovering a new depth of spiritual practice?
Do you want to find out ways of inviting more clarity, well-being, wealth and health into your life?
Would you like to explore new tantric practices varying from methodical, traditional ways to more intuitive and juicy experiences?
During the Navaratri experience you will explore Kundalini energy, embodying of Shakti and a new depth to your practice through:
- Authentic tantric rituals with live yantra from living Master Rajkumar Baswar’s teachings
- Daily guided meditations with a special long mantra for this Navaratri
- Discourses and interactive exercises on relating to the Goddess in everyday life
- A profound introduction to the Dasha Mahavidya, 10 Cosmic Powers of Wisdom
Navaratri is a Hindu festival celebrated when Mother nature is entering a process of purification and transformation during change of seasons. We as human beings are part of that process and any practice we do is amplified in strength and depth during this auspicious period. Therefore Navaratri is the best time to set an intention and immerse into a deep practice for creating a shift in your life; be it for calling upon abundance, health, power, knowledge or evolution.
Navaratri Retreat is a unique opportunity to dive into the rich world of traditional tantra and deity yoga in the magnificent tropical island Koh Phangan embodying the beauty of the Divine Feminine. This event offers a complete tantra sadhana (spiritual practice) along with rich experiential knowledge of traditional tantra and the 10 Mahavidyas.
Components of the Navaratri Retreat
Traditional Tantra Sadhana
You will have the rare opportunity to participate in a sadhana process of purification and transformation transmitted by a living, renowened master of Kundalini and Indian Traditional Tantra Guruji Rajkumar Baswar. Being one of his senior students and with his empowerment; I will be guiding you through an experience authentic, right-hand tantra as it’s been taught for thousands of years.
We will be working with three main technologies of Tantra:
- Mantra (sound) meditation
- Yantra (geometric form)
- Yagna (fire ceremony)
Additionally some traditional rituals special to Navaratri will be performed.
These technologies help you to work directly on your energetic system. Specifically, you’ll be purifying and empowering your Kundalini energy.
Discourses on Tantra
While the strong practice and the direct experience remain the focus of the retreat, our natural need for learning about the sources, meaning and forms of these practices will also be addressed. Following topics will be introduced:
- Tantra and traditional tantra practices
- Divine yoga of deities and cosmic hierarchy
- Different forms of tantra practices
Introduction to and practice with 10 Mahavidya’s
Many esoteric cultures explain the very life we perceive and experience with our sense organs symbolically as the great creative force of nature; Shakti, the cosmic mother. Ten Mahavidya’s, the Wisdom Goddesses are a profound representation of different aspects of this divine feminine energy. Each one of them helps us to create a desired change in our life. Kali, the goddess of time amplifies transformation; Kamalatmika bestows abundance; Sundari harmonizes our desires, Bhairavi increases our willpower.
During this retreat you will learn about each one of them and perform practices to not only understand but also embody their energy. These practices vary from visualisation meditations and rituals to gentle psycho-spiritual work. Each practice is designed according to the qualities of the respective Mahavidya.
Who can participate?
This retreat is open for anyone interested in this practice*. The feminine energy exists in both men and women as the creative force embodied; therefore everyone can benefit from this practice without any respect to gender or orientation.
*Participants with a history of mental health issues and are on medication; please provide the details of your condition so that I can consult Guruji Rajkumar Baswar to make sure that such strong Kundalini practice is suitable for your condition.
What will I receive from this retreat?
- The sadhana relates to purification and transformation. A complete and properly guided Navaratri Sadhana amplifies any effort you put in your evolution. Participants from previous retreats report manifold effects such as kundalini awakening experiences, revelations, material gains or simply a new depth in their practice.
- You’ll get the rare opportunity to intimately participate in a process of authentic tantra. You’ll experience the tantric technologies of mantra, yantra, and yagna in a way that you haven’t before. We will form a live yantra, which is one of the strongest forms of invoking the Divine Feminine.
- You’ll be connected indirectly to a Tantric master, who can help you channel your energies in the right way on the right path for you.
- You will obtain a good understanding of the world of Tantra transmitted by a teacher who has humbly studied and practiced many tantric technologies in depth over the years.
Navaratri Retreat will take place at Jaran’s Yoga-Wellness-Eatery. Jaran’s is a multi-faceted tropical oasis cultivating health, wellness, sustainability and community. Located in the heart of Koh Phangan, Jaran’s brings together yoga & lifestyle, a workspace with a healthy eatery and a new community base. This beautiful venue has been initiated to traditional Tantra practices by Guruji Rajkumar Baswar; therefore is the perfect location for this experience.
Accommodation will be arranged at selected, high-profile resorts on the island close to the yoga hall. All rooms provided will be with air-con, wi-fi, private bathroom reflecting the Thai elegance and beauty.
What is included:
- Approx. 30 hours of guided meditation
- Approx. 65 hours of tantric discourse, practice and rituals
- Certification of attendance
- 10 nights of shared accommodation at selected high-profile venues with twice a day transfer to the retreat venue included.
- Breakfast buffet at Jaran’s
- Free WIFI
- Single occupation
- Hotel transport to/from Thong Sala Pier
Looking forward to an amazing journey together! You just need to make the deposit payment of 300 USD for enrolment. We will get in touch with you for further details.
Investment for the Retreat: 1650 USD (shared occupancy)
Early Bird Opportunity: 1500 USD (valid until Feb 15th)
You can pay via bank transfer or by Paypal. The attendees are responsible for the transaction fees.
Price for retreat only (without accommodation and breakfast): 825 USD
Early Bird Opportunity: 750 USD (valid until Feb 15th)