I am Dijan. I am an international yoga therapist and traditional tantra teacher. I created Rasa Lila by Dijan to help people embody the best version of themselves. I believe life can be experienced in a very juicy, playful, rich and loving way. The more we open up to life inside and out, the more we can serve others around us with our light. I invite you passionately on a journey of self-discovery, healing, empowerment and bliss.
The Feminine Way Advanced will take place in the luxurious Yoga House surrounded by a lush tropical garden. Yoga House creates an inspiring and supportive atmosphere where we can go deep into our work supported by a beautiful environment, elegant surrounding, refreshing pool and amazing meals.
Although private and secluded The Yoga House is only a few minutes from Koh Phangan’s main beaches, villages and the main town. Surrounded by the astonishing shades of greens and tropical flowers of the island, it offers a quiet and elegant space, a rich library and chill out corner and delicious refreshments during breaks.
What is included
- 30 hours of teaching on tantra yoga therapy, dance, ritual and meditation
- Specialised yoga therapy classes every day
- Discourses on traditional Tantra, core health topics covered,
- Belly dance and creative movement sessions
- Training kit with a jade egg for each participant
- Certification of attendance
- Shared accommodation at the Yoga House (two different accommodation options available; one with indoor bathroom and one with outdoor bathroom. Please state which option you prefer when signing up)
- Breakfast buffet and dinner (vegetarian with rich vegan option)
- Swimming pool
- Free WIFI
Investment for the Retreat: 1100 USD (shared occupancy with indoor bathroom)
Early Bird Opportunity: 1000 USD (valid until December 1st)
Investment for the Retreat: 950 USD (shared occupancy with outdoor bathroom)
Early Bird Opportunity: 890 USD (valid until December 1st)
500 USD (without accommodation; meals and use of venue facilities included) Participants are highly encouraged to stay at The Yoga House during the retreat for best results. This option is mostly provided for participants who stay on the island for a longer time or have special needs.
You can pay via bank transfer or by Paypal. The attendees are responsible for the transaction fees.