I am Dijan. I am an international yoga therapist and traditional tantra teacher. I created Rasa Lila by Dijan to help people embody the best version of themselves. I believe life can be experienced in a very juicy, playful, rich and loving way. The more we open up to life inside and out, the more we can serve others around us with our light. I invite you passionately on a journey of self-discovery, healing, empowerment and bliss.
The Feminine Way will take place at Ram Ayurveda Wellness Centre offering high-quality Ayurveda treatments and healthy, balanced, delicious ayurvedic meals. Established by Dr. Ram Garg, the Centre offers retreats for many visitors from all over the world. As a special offer to this particular retreat, each participant will receive an ayurvedic consult by resident doctors.
What is included
- Teaching on tantric yoga therapy, dance, ritual and meditation
- Specialised yoga therapy classes every day
- Discourses on traditional Tantra, core health topics covered, Ayurveda and femininity
- Belly dance and creative movement sessions
- Consultation by the resident Ayurveda doctor
- Training kit containing lecture presentations, explanation of the techniques introduced and basic kriya yoga/purification tools for each participant
- Certification of attendance
- Online consultation before the retreat and personalized program for each participant by the end of the retreat
- Shared accommodation at selected high-profile venues with twice a day transfer to the yoga hall included.
- Breakfast and dinner at Ram Ayurveda Wellness Centre cooked according to ayurvedic principles
- Free WIFI
- Visits to the Satsang of Sri Prem Baba (our daily schedule will allow the participants to attend the free daily satsang offered by Sri Prem Baba)
- Single occupation
- Jade egg
Looking forward to an amazing journey together! You just need to make the deposit payment of 300 USD for enrolment. We will get in touch with you for further details.
Investment for the Retreat: 750 USD (shared occupancy)
Early Bird Opportunity: 680 USD (valid until February 1st)
You can pay via credit card, bank transfer or by Paypal. The attendees are responsible for the transaction fees.