I am Dijan. I am an international yoga therapist and traditional tantra teacher. I created Rasa Lila by Dijan to help people embody the best version of themselves. I believe life can be experienced in a very juicy, playful, rich and loving way. The more we open up to life inside and out, the more we can serve others around us with our light. I invite you passionately on a journey of self-discovery, healing, empowerment and bliss.
The Feminine Way will take place on the magical island Koh Phangan which is turning into a prime spiritual and tantric hot spot. Surrounded by lush tropical landscape we will be able to enjoy the feminine in nature and in our being in this special setting. The retreat sessions will take place at at Jaran’s Yoga-Wellness-Eatery. Jaran’s is a multi-faceted tropical oasis cultivating health, wellness, sustainability and community. Located in the heart of Koh Phangan, Jaran’s brings together yoga & lifestyle, a workspace with a healthy eatery and a new community base.
Accommodation will be arranged at selected, high-profile resorts on the island close to the yoga hall. All rooms provided will be with air-con, wi-fi, private bathroom reflecting the Thai elegance and beauty.
What is included
- 40 hours of teaching on tantric yoga therapy, dance, ritual and meditation
- Specialised yoga therapy classes every day
- Discourses on traditional Tantra, core health topics covered, Ayurveda and femininity
- Belly dance and creative movement sessions
- Training kit containing lecture presentations, explanation of the techniques introduced, one jade egg and basic kriya yoga/purification tools for each participant
- Certification of attendance
- Online consultation before the retreat and personalized program for each participant by the end of the retreat
- Shared accommodation
- Healthy, vegetarian breakfast buffet
- Free WIFI
Arrival date: 24th of February (please try to schedule your trips for an arrival between 1-3pm)
Departure date: 2nd of March (our program will end at noon)
Looking forward to an amazing journey together! You just need to make the deposit payment of 300 USD for enrollment. We will get in touch with you for further details.
Investment for the Retreat: 900 USD (shared occupancy)
Early Bird Opportunity: 850 USD (valid until January 5th)
Non-residential participants: There is a special offer for participants who will just be joining the retreat without any accommodation.
Investment for the Retreat: 450 USD (including breakfast buffet)
Early Bird Opportunity: 400 USD (valid until January 5th)