“I believe life can be experienced in a very juicy, playful, rich and loving way. The more we open up to life inside and out, the more we can serve others around us with our light.”
I am Dijan. I am glad that we came in touch. A few words about my journey. I entered the world of Tantra because
I was fed up with my health issues and wanted to get to the bottom of everything; take charge of my own life
I wanted to get rid of some patterns of conflict and disappointment happening in my relationships
I didn`t want to accept a single-track life of doing one thing or having a fixed social life. I was seeking for a flow which integrated my many sources of inspiration.
I trusted in the possibility of a closer connection with nature to nourish my body and soul
I was looking for a more profound happiness and well-being
The list can continue…
I immersed myself fully into this quest since early 2012. The trigger was a `down` period in many areas of my life. I took a leave from my rather successful career as a consultant, my social circle, my `belongings`…
Since then every teaching I came across with allowed me to discover many hidden treasures to address all those problems and go way beyond.
Shakti, the feminine energy is made to be chaotic and wild. The search for balance and harmony is a continuous work, but with many rewards. I am a student forever and I am an enthusiastic teacher passionate to share all those intense experiences and teachings with other women.
“The Feminine Way” will be hosted by the nurturing, lush, beautiful and serene retreat centre The Dragonfly. You will all be hosted in shared rooms built according to traditional and divinely esthetical Balinese architecture, enjoy the organically grown, healthy food, salt water swimming pool and herbal steam sauna.
What is included
- 50 hours of teaching on tantric yoga therapy, dance, ritual and meditation
- Specialised yoga therapy classes every day
- Discourses on traditional Tantra, core health topics covered, Ayurveda and femininity
- Belly dance and creative movement sessions
- Training kit containing lecture presentations, explanation of the techniques introduced, one jade egg and basic kriya yoga/purification tools for each participant
- Certification of attendance
- Online consultation before the retreat and personalized program for each participant by the end of the retreat
- Shared accommodation with daily housekeeping (natural soap/shampoo/insect repellent/drinking water refill set up in each bungalow)
- Free use of salt water swimming pool and herbal steam sauna.
- 3 buffet vegetarian meals/day from organic garden
- Free drinking water refill, Dragonfly herbal tea of fresh lemon grass & ginger & fragrant leave, organic Balinese coffee
- Free WIFI and night guard security
- Visit to water priestess
- Single occupation
- Airport transfer
Looking forward to an amazing journey together! You just need to make the deposit payment of 300 USD for enrollment. We will get in touch with you for further details.
Payment and fees
Retreat Fee: 1500 USD (shared occupancy)
Early Bird Price: 1350 USD (valid until June 30th)
Payment plans are available upon request.
You can pay via credit card, bank transfer or by Paypal. The attendees are responsible for the transaction fees.