Would you like to learn simple ways to observe your body, emotions and thoughts and restore your inner balance following simple dietary and life style principles?
In this introduction to Ayurveda, you will experience an exploration of Ayurveda, the ancient Indian science of health with a special focus on women.
Through a combination of lecture, exercises and Yoga techniques, you will:
- Identify your constitution
- Be introduced to the doshas
- Gain an understanding of identifying an imbalance in the doshas
- Explore the concepts of agni and ama
- Practice Yogic techniques for addressing imbalances
- Learn to incorporate Ayurvedic lifestyle and diet principles
What to wear?
Please wear comfortable cloths suitable for yoga practice.
This is a one day workshop.